About the Role
We are hiring a full-time Graphics Designer who will be responsible for the design for all digital as well as offline marketing materials. This role has the potential to scale into a much bigger creative role. We are open to more experienced candidates; pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Work with our Marketing team to develop graphics and other visuals for online campaigns, for both our website and social media
- Create design and layouts, and at times assist with copy for weekly email campaigns
- Develop visual identity and graphic elements for new product launches and marketing programs
- Write copy for online and offline marketing materials
- Occasionally develop stories for content marketing e.g. stories on artisans, production process, creative process etc
- Assist with developing visuals and copy for media and press pitches
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Highly proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly creative, with great writing and design skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to wear different hats and work beyond the job description
- Ability to conceive and communicate creative ideas for marketing visuals
Popinjay has a competitive compensation package. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.