About the Role
We are hiring a Customer Experience Intern to work with our Marketing team. Our internships are generally a commitment of 15-25 hours weekly.
The intern will manage and curate the experience a customer gets when they purchase a Popinjay bag and if they require after-purchase assistance. Much of Popinjay’s appeal is in the personal care and attention a customer gets when they purchase from us. For example, we include hand-written letters of thanks from our team, and often, a letter and photo from the artisan. We respond very swiftly to customer emails and any return/exchange requests. But there is a lot more we can do to turn a regular customer into a die-hard fan of Popinjay!
- Help improve the customer’s experience by brainstorming and executing creative ideas to make the customer’s experience more unique and extraordinary
- Help re-engage old customers. Look back at customer data from the last 2 years. Identify repeat buyers and reward them through our referral and insider programs. Identify buyers that never came back and attempt to re-engage them through updates, personal messages, incentives
Assist with responding to customer queries over email and social media
Assist with returns & exchanges
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence
- A people's person, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An out-of-the-box thinker who can suggest creative strategies to delight customers
- A passion for ethical fashion