About the Role
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern with strong typography skills to help elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline. Our internships are generally a commitment of 15-25 hours weekly.
The ideal graphic candidate will have a passion for Popinjay’s aesthetic and mission, but also has their eye on the latest web trends. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily and weekly projects will include marketing emails, designing lookbooks, printed material for events and press, and photography selection.
- Collaborate with creative team to articulate and execute design decisions for Popinjay
- Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Assist in photography selection for new product launches and campaigns
- Photoshop retouching and image selection for product launches
- Design fashion-forward email campaigns weekly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
- Proactive, energetic, results-driven